TAKE HEART, #MADAMBOSS , AKOTHEE ENCOUNTER’S A MISCARRIAGE
By Dennis Milimo
Kenyan richest female celebrity and singer Esther Akoth aka Akothee is a sad mother after going through a miscarriage that saw her lose her unborn babies.
Akothee who had been admitted in hospital, shared a heart touching post describing how she cherished the angels she was carrying in her womb , but sadly the journey of her pregnancy could not make it to the final stage.
Akothee who was pregnant for her #Mzungu Hubby whom they are set to walk down the Aisle come November this year, spent a number of nights in the Hospital fighting for her health.
It is believed that Akothee was carrying twins but their journey was cut short after she collapsed and fainted while in Gevena and upon being rushed to the Hospital is when the worse was confirmed.
The hit maker of “Yuko Moyoni” had at one timed advised to consider bet rest when she went for her clinics in South Africa. She has been sharing photos on her Instagram account showing her grown tummy, but it’s sad to announce that it is no more.
Here is Akothee’s words
“Every day you made my day blossom , you gave me a reason to see another day , you kept me in an imaginary world , I was so humbled to carry you around, it was fun but also with challenges, well, carrying life inside a life is God’s creation , He has the powers to give & to take at his own convenient time ! My heart is heavy as I was getting more comfortable walking with you around , I had lots of dreams & imaginations on how pink & blue would look like , am very sorry that we dint meet here on earth , but I believe we shall see each other somewhere soon , thanks for your prayers & support family it is well with my soul.#madamboss”
His fans took it to social media to console her at this difficult moment in her life.
Here are a few messages.
- Patimeldah468Mos hainya but God knows the best
- mumbiron May God give you peace mama
- zari_wa_tandalle Can’t hold my tears.pole sana mamy
- faith2752 So sad but don’t worry God has a reason for everything.
- winny_way Pole sana…..take heart …..
- mka God will see you through Mama @akotheekenya
- lydiaokeyoNyasae mod omie teko
- alandergladys5 Pole sana madam boss..
- euquiey😢 not something I would wish even the worst of my enemies….. Loosing an unborn child is one of the most painful, emotional moments a woman could ever go through. May God take you through these trying moments
- mshilily Pole sana
- adoveli @akotheekenyapole🙏🏿
- cheronoaaron I teared ..It is well they are angels now
- deeogotIt is well
- kay Am so so mad. Ata sitaki kuongea. I feel wat ur trying to express…… May God grant u peace, n r. i. p to prince n princess…. God has reason
Take her Akothee at this difficult moment, thefamoushub.wordpress.com wishes you well.